Empowering Tennis Professionals of all kinds with a better way to conduct business
GTP is changing the culture of the tennis industry by creating a business methodology that protects the fair value and contributions that everyone makes to our great sport. GTP creates opportunities for Coaches and Athletes to choose who they wish to work with while facilitating the creation of proper working relationships with fair and ethical business standards.
Meet our GTP Advisory Board:
Our Advisory Board is a collection of Coaches with more than a Century worth of combined experience at every level of the tennis game. They are advising and helping GTP craft services and products that serve the entire tennis community’s best interests. The system and profession of Tennis Coaching is broken in many regards, and GTP is doing its part to resolve those deficiencies within our control. We urge every Coach, Trainer, Academy, Athlete, Minor Athlete, Guardian and Agent to join the Association. GTP is just a better way to conduct business.
(Contributing Amateur Status, Engagement & Engagement + Contracts) Cameron’s first hand experience as a Coach, Agent and Sponsor of a Chinese Player ended with a situation that rivaled Jules Verne’s, “Journey to the Center of the Earth”. His experience has served as the catalyst to fix a system that most knew was broken, but feared to take action. His insights, first hand experience and now firmly established blue print from “soup to nuts” has aided in the creation of standards, accountability and uniformity that is easy for everyone to understand and ensures a similar situation is never encountered again.
(Contributing Engagement & Engagement + Contracts)
Coach to American Superstar Lauren Davis. Eddie is a massive contributor to the shape of what GTP is currently. Eddie’s insights have shed much light into the inconsistencies the Coaching World contains. Representation for the Coach is non-existent…until now. Eddies first hand experience is helping GTP shape the way Engagement + Contracts for Coaches and Players within the top 650 ATP/WTA are created.
(Contributing Amateur Status Contracts)
Vince is one of the most talented and skillful Coaches that the tennis world has to offer as his current position at the Everglades in Palm Beach, FL is evidence of that. Born in France, Vince is currently based in Jupiter FL and has helped craft the talents of several top 300 Players over the last twenty years including Former #135 Vincent Millot. Vince continues to be a major contributor to the creation of GTP and the Amateur Coach Guardian relationship.
(Contributing to Amateur Status Contracts)
One of the top players ever produced from his native Country the Bahamas. BJ, currently serves as the tennis director at Bear Lakes Country Club in West Palm Beach, FL, and has experienced first hand the hardship of affording proper coaching and the struggle to provide premium coaching when players cannot afford it. Through his unique insight we have cultivated programs that allow Parents and Guardians the opportunity to receive coaching for their child or ward today through GTP.
(Contributing to Amateur Status Contracts)
One of the best Junior Tennis Players the State of Florida has ever seen. Born Irish but American to the core, Adrian has devoted his life to the sport of tennis (last fifteen years as a coach) was a Former #1 Ohio State Player and has incredible insight as to why American tennis has struggled for the last twenty years. His wisdom and contributions continue to mold GTP into the world class organization that it is and is helping us create long term goals.
Teamwork makes the dream work! We represent the greater good of everyone in tennis.
None of this would be possible, if it was not for this unique group of coaches, from all walks of life. We teamed up with a shared vision that we believe is in line with every Coach, Athlete, Guardian, Trainer, Academy and Agent across our entire sport across the globe. Join us, as we protect everyone’s future through accountability and standard regulations.
Learn More about GTP
GTP Membership Advantage
Clear communication between all parties:
GTP’s Association contracts have clearly outlined responsibilities. No more ambiguity.
- Contracts are translatable to English, Spanish and French so may be universally understood.
- Clearly outlined services to be provided by a Coach, Trainer or Academy.
- Clearly defined (deferred) compensation re-payment requirements by the Athlete, Minor Athlete and Guardian on their accrued “Collective.”
- No more exclusivity: Coaches, Trainers, Academies, Athletes, Minor Athletes and Guardians may sample a plethora of different opportunities before fully committing to one-another. Feelings can no longer be hurt.
Efficient, 3rd party conflict resolution:
GTP’s association will serve as an independent third party mediator in the event of conflict. We understand conflicts do arise occasionally, so when it does:
- GTP will mediate.
- If mediation is unattainable, any active contracts with other members will be immediately terminated until a resolution has been determined.
- If a member to the contract is not upholding their obligations, a breach may be filed with GTP directly from your association’s profile page.
- If a Member of the Association does not fulfill their agreed to obligations, the Association will hold the defaulting party accountable to ensure the integrity of the Association remains intact.
- Should this obligation be of a monetary value, GTP will utilize a series of measures to ensure compensation is paid accordingly on behalf of the Coach, Trainer, Academy or Agent at no additional out-of-pocket expense to you.
Fair compensation for your services:
- Coaches can not afford to not be paid. Athletes and Guardians can not afford to pay a Coach. What to do? The answer! The Coaches Collective with DEFERRED COMPENSATION:
- With deferred compensation, an Athlete may receive premium coaching today and compensate a Coach, Trainer or Academy tomorrow on 15% of earnings for services that were provided ONLY. THIS IS NOT IN PERPETUITY! Pay only for the services you negotiated through GTP’s contracts.
- Amateur Status Contracts allow a Guardian to begin a payment plan for the services a Coach, Trainer or Academy provided beginning one year from the conclusion of the calendar quarter with which a contract completed.
- Deferred compensation is negotiable, so a Coach, Athlete, Guardian, Trainer, Agent and Academy must still mutually agree to a value on services to be provided.
- Coaches, Trainers and Academies may now “invest” in the future of any athlete with “sweat equity.”
- Coaches , Trainers and Academies may now sign contracts for fair consideration and establish their value.
AGENTS may also use our contracts and be compensated under the same umbrella.