GTP Coaches Collective
The following is an overview of GTP’s Coaches Collective™ and how it works. The Coaches Collective has been created and conceived by GTP, and is the easiest and most standard form of accountability that exists today. The Coaches Collective serves as an accountability ledger for Coaches, Trainers, Academies, Athletes, Guardians and Agents across the entire tennis community. The Coaches Collective, which is personal for each Member archives who has contracted with who, the amount of deferred compensation associated with each relationship, and maintains detailed records of services that have been provided and received. GTP has eradicated compensation ambiguity . Universal standard contracts protect everyone’s best interests with an unbiased third party (GTP) to hold all parties accountable. Any deferred compensation associated with a GTP contract is held by GTP as an aggregate entitled a Coaches Collective. An Athlete and Guardian are ONLY required to compensate a Coach for the Collective they have accumulated less associated fees as outlined in the Operating Agreement that governs Ethical Coaches and Tennis Players.
This again serves as an overview for the Program but should not supersede the Official Operating Agreement governing the Association of Ethical Coaches and Players.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A COLLECTIVE FOR A COACH:
1) A Certified Coach may execute Engagement and Amateur Status Contracts with up to 10 Certified Guardians or 10 Certified Athletes simultaneously but may only have 1 Athlete contracted with an Engagement + Contract at any time.
2) A detailed archived record will be promulgated of whom each Coach has worked with and for how long. Within a Members profile page, a My Collective portal will contain total amount of deferred compensation that is owed to each Coach for services rendered. Records of whom you have worked with will be visible to the community, however your total Collective accrued will remain personal.
3) No Coach may negotiate amounts in excess of $750 per day, $3500 per week, or $13,000 per month for Engagement and Amateur Status Contracts with an Athlete or Guardian. These figures will not be accepted and approved by GTP.
4) A Coach will be paid according to the Operating Agreement on a pro-rata basis of their percentage of the Collective of any Athlete. Additionally, your standing as a Coach within the Association will determine in which order you are paid. Good Standing, Suspended, Defaulted or Breached. See Operating Agreement section 5.05 for more detailed information.
5) There is no limit on the total Collective a Coach may accrue.
6) GTP will ensure all Athletes and Guardians who have contracted with a Certified GTP Coach will be held accountable for their Collective.
7) No Coach may submit Amateur Status or Engagement Contracts with an Athlete or Guardian that would induce that Athlete or Guardian to exceed the ceiling of $100,000 (USD) accrued Collective.
8) No Coach may submit Engagement + Contracts with an Athlete that would induce that Athlete to exceed the ceiling of $175,000 (USD) accrued Collective.
9) A Coach must agree to all rules and regulations of the Operating Agreement regarding the re-payment by Athletes and Guardians in regards to their Collective and deferred compensation and fees Associated to GTP for collection. For further information refer to Operating Agreement of the responsibilities of Guardians and Athletes for repayment.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A COLLECTIVE FOR AN ATHLETE:
1) No Athlete may have more than 3 Engagement Contracts and no more than 1 Engagement + Contract with a Certified Coach at any time.
2) No Athlete outside of the top 150 singles or top 50 doubles currently or within the last two years of todays date, will be allowed to sign Engagement + Contracts unless they have otherwise successfully completed 9 contractual months of Engagement Contracts with the same Certified Coach.
3) No Athlete who signs Engagement + Contracts will be allowed by GTP to accumulate more than $175,000 (USD) of a collective.
4) Any deferred compensation held by GTP upon the completion of any GTP contract will accrue a 4% interest rate per year until the collective is paid in full.
5) Your collective will be viewable from your personal profile on GTPs website. It will archive whom you have worked with and what portion of your collective was accrued by what Coach. Who you have worked with will be visible to the community, however, total collective will remain personal.
6) Everyone involved in the Collective will be held accountable evenly. 1) Coaches to perform their services as they agreed upon 2) Athletes for honoring the compensation they agreed to provide.
7) Any Collective accrued under Engagement + Contracts will be waived subsequent to an Athletes retirement providing the opportunity for Coaches and Players alike to “put their money where their mouth is.”
8) Any collective that remains subsequent to an Athletes retirement from Engagement contracts will be forced to commence a payment plan two years post their retirement. This payment plan extends for five years with the discretion of GTP to extend this payment plan due to timely payments.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A COLLECTIVE FOR A GUARDIAN:
1) No Guardian who signs Amateur Status Contracts will be allowed by GTP to accumulate more than $100,000 (USD) of a collective.
2) No Guardian may have more than 3 active Amateur Status Contracts with a Certified Coach.
3) Any Collective held by GTP will accrue a 4% interest rate per year until the Collective is paid in full.
4) A Guardian is required to begin a payment plan one year from the conclusion of the calendar quarter with which the Amateur Status Contract was completed. If two contracts were completed in the same quarter, total amount owed will include both contracts deferred compensation amounts the following year.
5) A Guardian will have access to see the Collective of deferred compensation that they owe within their own Collective portal from their profile page. Who you have worked with will be visible to the community at large. Your total collective will remain personal.
6) A Guardian will be notified ten days prior to the due date of total Collective owed.
7) All contract amounts are negotiable with any Certified Coach.
8) A Payment Plan for any Collective owed is scheduled for a five-year re-payment plan. If all payments are made in a timely manner, at the discretion of GTP, this Payment Plan may be extended.